My worst moments of the day
- The guard outside the ancient dwarven city insult me by calling me weird and unpredictable only because I’m a wild magic Sorceress! How dare he! Wish I had thrown a fireball at him…nobody shall miss a dwarf..
- I had to hand over my precious pretty orbstaff to the guards! Ofcourse I refused but the other party members gave up so easily, I had no choice at all. I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! IT’S MINE!
- And that when I was also wearing the most ugly and hideous winterclothes made by dwarfs. I’m a lady you know? Why is it so hard to be treated like a real lady?
My most glorious moment of the day
- In this city Shirogh lives another Wild Magic sorcerer! Finally someone who understands me and can help me! Such a shame it’s just a dwarf and also family of that despicable dwarf Thrinnon..but it’s a start. Can’t wait visit him, his name is Oekral Thundershine. Shall I finally get some credits and know how to purify the world from evil?
- I did some shopping with Eldeth and Avienda and it was actually a nice moment. Ofcourse I’m better with style but maybe I can fit in a little with them.
- I used my Lighnting Bolt several times and they all hit the terrible horrid monsters we came through (a spikey fly-thing, a large bird en some ice en watermonsters) Nobody will mess with me now!